America's Path to Progress
Just type and press 'enter'
Solar Energy Survey
All of the Above
Christian Coalition Energy Forum
Solar Energy Facts
Wind Energy Facts
Op Eds / Blogs
America’s Path to Progress Energy Survey
1. Do you agree with former President Bush that “America is addicted to oil” and foreign oil imports?
2. Given that so much of our oil comes from the Middle East, do you think that this negatively impacts our country’s national security?
3. Do you support a comprehensive, “all of the above” approach to a new American energy policy that would involve more domestic oil, cleaner coal, natural gas, nuclear, wind, solar, and geo-thermal power?
4. Do you believe that our country should make it easier for businesses and families to lower their energy consumption and save money by promoting energy efficient practices?
5. Do you agree or disagree that the federal government should adopt energy-savings techniques and best practices that make its operation more efficient and reduce government spending?
6. Do you think we can improve our environment and strengthen our economy at the same time by making smart investments in cleaner, more efficient energy technologies?
7. Do you believe that the US should be a world leader in such technologies?
8. Do you support more drilling and exploration for oil and natural gas in the United States?
9. Do you agree or disagree that we have a Biblical mandate to care for God's creation and to protect our children's future by curbing pollution and having cleaner air?
10. Do you agree or disagree that bold leadership is needed from both business and government in order for our country to move to cheaper, cleaner and more efficient energy?
Name and Contact Information
Select your state
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Copyright 2018 Christian Coalition of America - Website by